The most common causes of house fires
- The kitchen is the most dangerous room in the house for ﬁres. Cooking is the major cause of ﬁres in the kitchen. These ﬁres mainly occur in the evening between 5 and 7 pm.
- Faulty or damaged electrical wiring throughout the house and in home appliances can start dangerous ﬁres.
- The incorrect use of portable heaters or appliances pose a ﬁre threat, especially during winter in the morning and evening.
- Unsupervised children playing with matches and lighters can ignite ﬁres that injure themselves and others.
- Discarded smoking materials can ignite ﬁres at home.
- Fires can occur when candles and incense burners are left burning unattended.
Make sure your fire systems are safe and compliant today!
Our fire services are designed to protect you and save you time, money and effort.
Contact us today for a free quote.
Fire Safety Articles
About Aegis Safe
Your safety and peace of mind is our objective. Aegis Safe has been helping our clients protect their staff and property with our full range of comprehensive fire protection solutions since 2009. We specialise in installing, inspecting, testing, diagnosing and repairing fire protection systems.