9 Litre Water Fire Extinguishers
9 Litre Water Fire Extinguishers are to be used in Class A fire types only. They are suited for ordinary solid combustible materials like timber, textiles, paper and furnishings.
Includes: 1 x 9 Litre Water Fire Extinguisher, 1 x Wall Bracket, 1 x Maintenance Test Tag
Availability: Some restrictions apply. See Availability section below for more details.
Our 9 Litre Water Chemical Fire Extinguisher is:
- Certified and Approved to Australian Standards
- Brand New
- 12 Month Warranty
NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT – Orders of any size and quantity
WA & TAS – Order Total* over $300
NT – Order Total* $700
* Order Total: Your order can be made up of any number of different products just as long as the Order Total is over the required amount.
Water fire extinguishers are specifically designed to be used in Class A fires only. These types of fires commonly involve ordinary solid combustible materials like timber, paper, textiles and furnishings.
The Water Fire Extinguisher works by cooling the fire. They are commonly known as Stored Pressure Water (SPW) Fire Extinguishers. They don’t leave any chemical residue. They are often used in schools and pre-schools because they only contain water and which doesn’t cause any harm.
Note: Water Fire Extinguisher are NEVER to be used near live electrical equipment.
- 9.0 litre Water Extinguisher
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.2
- FIRE RATING: 2A
- AGENT: Water
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 7 bar
- DIMENSIONS: 180mm x 638mm
- CYLINDER VOLUME: 12.5L
- CYLINDER THICKNESS: 1.2mm
- TEST PRESSURE: 25 bar
- FULL WEIGHT: 12.2kg