9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguishers
9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguishers are ideal for Garages, Workshops, Vehicle Servicing and Repairs, Paint Spraying and areas that contain Flammable Liquids. Rated for Class A and B fires. Our 9 Litre AFFF extinguishers are certified and approved to Australian Standards.
Includes: 1 x 9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguisher, 1 x Wall Bracket, 1 x Maintenance Test Tag
Availability: Some restrictions apply. See Availability section below for more details.
Our 9 Litre Foam Fire Extinguisher is:
- Certified and Approved to Australian Standards
- Brand New
- 12 Month Warranty
NSW, VIC, QLD & ACT – Orders of any size and quantity
WA & TAS – Order Total* over $300
NT – Order Total* $700
* Order Total: Your order can be made up of any number of different products just as long as the Order Total is over the required amount.
Foam Fire Extinguishers are to be used as fire protection against fire types Class A and B. These types of fire hazards typically involve liquids such as petrol, oil, paints and fats. Foam fire extinguishers are not to be used on fires that involve live electrical equipment. Foam fire extinguishers work by forming a layer over the top of the burning substance which stops the fire by restricting access to oxygen. Foam extinguishers are often referred to as Aqueous Film-Forming Foam (AFFF) fire extinguishers.
- 9.0 litre Foam Extinguisher
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.4
- FIRE RATING: 2A:20B
- AGENT: 6% AFFF
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 10 bar
- DIMENSIONS: 180mm x 638mm
- CYLINDER VOLUME: 12.5L
- CYLINDER THICKNESS: 1.2mm
- TEST PRESSURE: 25 bar
- FULL WEIGHT: 12.6kg