1kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher w Hose Vehicle Bracket
The 1kg dry chemical fire extinguisher is one of the smallest fire extinguishers in our range but still packs enough punch to handle a small fire. This fire extinguisher is compact and ideal for installation in your car, boat or caravan and comes with a mounting bracket. Also great for small business owners who would like a fire extinguisher around just in case.
BRAND NEW – AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS APPROVED – 12 MONTH WARRANTY
1 kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher includes:
- 1 x 1 kg Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher ABE
- 1 x Vehicle Bracket
- 1 x Maintenance Test Tag
OUT OF STOCK
Out of stock
1 kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Hose and Vehicle Bracket
Out of Stock Please Contact Prior to Purchase
- Certified and Approved to Australian Standards
- Brand New
- 12 Month Warranty
1kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguishers ABE with hose and vehicle brackets are a fantastic multi-purpose fire extinguisher. Great for use in your home, car or boat. They can be used on fires involving flammable For the kitchen you should use a wet chemical fire extinguisher.
- Hose for better aiming
- Vehicle bracket for easy install into your car, 4WD, ute or van.
- Suitable for fire protection in the home, garage, vehicle, caravan or boat.
- Reliable, accurate and easy to read pressure gauge for checking working condition.
- Comes with a high strength mounting bracket with easy installation.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Australian Standards rated
When to use:
1 kg ABE Fire Extinguishers
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
- Class E fires – Electrically energised equipment
What is included:
- 1 kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with hose (ABE Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher)
- Fire Extinguisher maintenance tag/test tag
- vehicle bracket
Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 1841.5
|Extinguisher Type||1 kg Dry Chemical Powder ABE|
|Agent Capacity||1 kg|
|Agent Type||Dry Chemical Powder ABE|
|Total Mass||1.98 kg|
|Discharge Time||8 seconds|
|Dimensions: Height||351 mm|
|Dimensions: Diameter||85 mm|
|Cylinder Pressure Test||5 yearly|
|Periodic Pressure Test||2.5 MPa|
|Finish: Cylinder||Powder Coated Red|
|Finish: Valve||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Finish: Handle||Powder Coated Red/Stainless Steel|
Dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a highly versatile medium for combating most types of fire risks A,B,C and E and is often referred to as ABE/DCP (Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher). Dry powder fire extinguishers are safe, versatile and suited to high risk environments or where the fire hazards are mixed. They are particular suited to spillages of flammable liquids and fires involving, flammable gases and are ideal for fires in vehicles. ABE dry chemical powder fire extinguishers are a non conductor of electricity providing the extinguisher user with a protective heat shield and are very effective at controlling a fire. The dry powder fire extinguisher is very effective on flammable liquids, electrical fires and gases. This 1A:20B:E rated fire extinguisher will put out four times as much Class B fire as a 1A:5B:E. The higher the rating the more fire fighting power the extinguisher contains.
Certfified & Approved to AS/NZS 1841.5 [list style=”arrow”]
- 1.0kg Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher ABE
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1841.5
- FIRE RATING: 1A:20B:E
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 11 bar
- POWDER TYPE: ABE 70% MAP
- DIMENSIONS: 80mm x 305mm
- CYLINDER VOLUME: 1.0L
- CYLINDER THICKNESS: 1.0mm
- TEST PRESSURE: 27 bar
- FULL WEIGHT: 2.4kg