Fire Extinguisher Services Sydney
Fire extinguishers are installed throughout Sydney in personal residences and businesses. You should be aware of the most ideal fire extinguishers and invest in it. You should view your fire extinguisher purchase as an investment in your future safety. Protect your business or property today with our fire extinguisher services Sydney. If you want any help identifying which type of fire extinguishers will best suit your needs and budget you can contact us anytime for assistance. We provide a wide range of fire extinguisher services in Sydney at discount prices. Fire extinguisher services for all of Sydney NSW. Our fire extinguisher service prices for Sydney are very competitive. Contact us for a free quote today.
Specialist fire extinguisher services Sydney
- Fire extinguisher testing
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire extinguisher installations
- Fire extinguisher certificates
- Fire extinguisher refills
- Fire extinguisher pressure testing
We provide fire extinguisher services in Sydney and throughout NSW at discount prices. We also provide a wide range of fire protection services and equipment.
We provide fire extinguisher services to Sydney homes and businesses as well as large residential and commercial properties. We are an Australian owned and operated business that provides fire extinguisher services and fire protection services throughout Sydney. Contact Aegis Safe for all of your fire extinguisher servicing needs.
Fast response fire extinguisher services Sydney
We will make sure that your fire extinguishers and your fire protection systems are compliant, which greatly reduces the risk to all occupants.
We will always provide you with a multi skilled fire service technician to service and look after your premises. Our fire extinguisher service Sydney technicians are highly skilled and trained.
We have fire service technicians to assist you with your fire systems that include:
- fire extinguishers
- fire doors
- fire blankets
- fire alarms
- emergency exit lights
- fire pumps
- fire alarm panels
- fire detection systems
- fire hydrants
- emergency lighting
We have fire safety technicians that are qualified in various trades such as carpenters for fire doors, electricians for emergency exit lights and fire alarm technicians that allow us to comprehensively provide services for the fire protection industry.
We can record all fire safety information and activities such as asset registers, defects and fire service records in a fire safety database for you to track your fire safety compliance over time.
Benefits of our fire extinguisher services Sydney
- We save you money by implementing cost effective solutions for your fire extinguisher protection
- We reduce your risk and liability by ensuring your fire safety solutions are compliant to council and Australian Standards
- We provide greater protection of your assets and staff through our knowledge and understanding of fire systems and fire safety equipment.
- We provide easier fire safety compliance for you by being professional and friendly and having an outstanding level of customer service.
Fire extinguishers are used in a wide variety of applications from personal use, to use in your home or business. A fire extinguisher should be seen as an investment because of the fire safety and protection that it delivers. We will always make sure that you have the right fire extinguishers for your particular needs.
We offer fire protection in Sydney at discount prices due to our low overheads. We can supply you with all of your fire safety equipment and fire protection needs. We sell all types of fire extinguisher and other fire protection equipment.
Fire extinguisher services Sydney NSW
Our fire extinguisher services include:
- fire extinguisher installation
- fire extinguisher maintenance
- fire extinguisher inspections
- fire extinguisher refills
- fire extinguisher certification
- fire extinguisher testing
- fire extinguisher pressure testing
Fire extinguisher services, sales, installation & testing
Buy fire extinguishers and have them installed today at a low price. We sell the following types of fire extinguishers:
- CO2 fire extinguishers
- Dry chemical powder fire extinguishers
- Wet chemical fire extinguishers
- Water fire extinguishers
- Foam fire extinguishers
You can also buy fire blankets, fire doors, fire hose reels, smoke alarms and more fire safety equipment.
Types of fire extinguishers we service and sell
The types of fire extinguishers in our range are suitable for a wide variety of locations and situations:
- Fire extinguishers for your home
- Fire extinguishers for small business
- Fire extinguishers for large business and offices
- Fire extinguishers for residential buildings and apartments
- Fire extinguishers for restaurants and kitchens
- Fire extinguishers for shopping centres
- Fire extinguishers for schools and universities
- Fire extinguishers for industrial, commercial, factory and storage facilities
Fire extinguisher safety is a very important issue for your home and in your workplace. We provide cost effective and hassle free fire extinguisher solutions for any situation. Call today for a free quote for fire safety equipment and fire extinguisher services in Sydney.
As Sydney’s leading fire protection company we provide a full range of portable fire fighting equipment that includes fire extinguishers, fire blankets, fire hose reels. We also provide a complete range of fire protection services and fire extinguisher services in accordance with the Australian Standards,
We sell fire extinguishers, install fire extinguishers, inspect fire extinguishers, test fire extinguishers and service fire extinguishers in Sydney. We also pressure test fire extinguisher and can refill fire extinguishers and recharge fire extinguishers.
Fire extinguisher safety training
We will provide free basic knowledge training to you and your staff that includes:
- what to do in a fire emergency
- what the correct type of fire extinguisher to use in certain situations
- how to correctly use a fire extinguisher
- how to correctly us a fire blanket
We provide a full range of fire extinguishers and fire extinguisher services to Australian Standards.
Fire Safety Equipment Sales Sydney, Fire Extinguisher Services Sydney, Fire Safety Services Sydney, Fire Training.
If you are looking for high quality and cost effective fire protection equipment, fire protection services and fire extinguisher testing and maintenance services in Sydney contact us today. We can audit your current fire Systems and provide fire safety certifications after conducting our fire safety inspections. Our fire safety technicians hold Certificates in Asset Maintenance and Fire Protection. We have a wide range of Fire Equipment, Fire Extinguishers and Fire Protection Equipment. We also carry out the required routine fire equipment testing and maintenance. Call today and get your free quote for fire extinguishers and fire extinguisher services in Sydney.
Fire protection services
- Fire protection equipment installation
- Fire protection equipment inspections, testing and maintenance
- Fire alarm panels
- Fire detection systems
- Fire pumps
- Fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire hydrants
- Annual fire safety statements
- Fire safety certificates
- Northern New South Wales
- Tweed Heads, Kingscliff, Cabarita, Byron Bay, Lennox Heads, Ballina
- Coffs Harbour
Fire extinguisher testing
Fire Extinguishers are installed in all types of commercial buildings from offices to warehouses, retail stores, factories as well as in a range of public buildings like schools, hospitals, universities, museums and theatres. They are also required in multi-occupancy residential buildings. All of the fire extinguisher installed in each of these building types need need to be regularly tested and inspected. The fire extinguisher testing, inspection and maintenance regime is specified in the Australia Standard AS 1851 – Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
Fire can have a devastating effect on your business and poses a serious risk to the safety and welfare of your building’s occupants. Fire can cause property loss and damage to your building, business and assets. This can result in significant costs and lengthy downtime while repairs and rebuilding take place. Important data and other difficult to replace items can be destroyed which can have a huge impact on your business. To help facility managers protect against fire, Aegis Safe – the fire protection specialists, offers the following advice:
Conduct a fire safety audit to highlight potential fire risks around your facility. This will help you to determine the fire protection solutions required.
- Hazards will vary depending on the nature of your business or property. This can include electrical equipment, heating or kitchen appliances, combustible waste material and flammable liquids.
- Consulting with a fire protection specialist like Aegis Safe will help to ensure all your hazards are identified and the most appropriate fire protection solution is installed for your premises.
Install adequate fire protection equipment. The fire protection equipment you may need could include fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, emergency lights, fire doors and other passive fire solutions or more advanced fire detection and suppression systems. When deciding on the most suitable fire protection solution, you should consider:
- legislations and standards
- size and type of your building
- materials being handled on your premises
- purpose of your building (e.g.offices, manufacturing, materials storage)
Service and maintain your equipment: It is essential to have a high level of reliability when it comes to fire protection. Your fire protection systems and equipment should always perform to the standards that they were originally designed and installed.
- Regular testing of your systems and equipment can validate the functionality and help to uncover any issues or faults that may cause poor performance.
- The Australian Standard AS 1851-2005 – Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment recommends that your fire protection systems be regularly inspected.
Provide appropriate signage for all your hazards, fire protection equipment and emergency exits.
- You should have clearly marked fire extinguishers and other fire safety equipment.
- Your emergency lights and exits signs should be visible so that in the event of an emergency people can evacuate and be directed to ensure a quick escape.
Training: You should have a confident team that is capable of responding appropriately in the event of a fire. This training is an invaluable investment and can substantially reduce the impact of a crisis.
- Everyone working in your facility should know how to respond in the event of a fire emergency and how to use the fire equipment onsite.
- Fire safety training should be included in your staff induction. Your new employees should be briefed and trained on what to do in the event of a fire.
- You should assign fire wardens. They should be fully trained on their responsibilities, your fire equipment and the emergency warning and communication systems in your premises.
It can seem overwhelming for some building managers to have to deal with mandatory fire audits, having to comply with strict standards and regulatory requirements as well as needing to keep clear and traceable records and reports. This is where Aegis Safe and our team of fire protection specialists can provide you with professional advice which helps take the stress out of maintaining your fire protection systems and will provide you and your management with peace of mind.
If you’d like more information on how Aegis Safe can help protect your facility, please contact us on phone: 1300 859 529, email: [email protected] or visit our website: www.aegissafe.com.au.
Make sure your fire systems are safe and compliant today!
Our fire services are designed to protect you and save you time, money and effort.
Contact us today for a free quote.
About Aegis Safe
Your safety and peace of mind is our objective. Aegis Safe has been helping our clients protect their staff and property with our full range of comprehensive fire protection solutions since 2009. We specialise in installing, inspecting, testing, diagnosing and repairing fire protection systems.