2000 Litre Water Cartage Tank
- Colour: Teal
- Suitable for the carriage and storage of water,agricultural spray chemicals and liquid fertilizers – indeed almost any type of liquid!
- All of our tanks are manufactured to dual Australian Standards, making ours the highest quality, toughest & most durable tank on the market
- Active Liquid Tanks offer an extra thick tank structure with a load capacity of up to an enormous 1.3: Specific Gravity (SG)
- Impervious to the toughest conditions, our tanks have the most extraordinary impact resistant qualities and are UV stabilised
- 2000L Free standing water cartage tank
- Colour: Teal Opaque
- Suitable for the carriage and storage of potable water
- All of our tanks are manufactured to dual Australian Standards, making ours the highest quality, tougest & most durable tank on the market
- Impervious to the toughest conditions, our tanks have the most extraordinary impact resistant qualities
- In-built Flexi-link technology in each tank structure allows real flex to handle those truck chassis twists and moves that happen in tough operating conditions
- Specialised poly manufacturing process maximises strength and minimal weight resulting in greater payload opportunities
- Liquid Transport Tanks/Aqua-V Tanks/; are strong enough to cope with a load rating up to 1.1:1 Specific Gravity (SG)
- All Liquid Transport Tanks/Aqua-V Tanks/; come with a five year warranty
- Also available with ball baffles to increase stability and reduce liquid surge
- Add a steel frame for lift on, lift off convenience
- Capacity (L): 2000 Litre Cartage Tank
- Length: 2000 mm
- Width: 1420 mm
- Height: 1070 mm
- Weight: 95 kg
2000 Litre Cartage Tank Warranty: 15 Years
Delivery costs are calculated at the Cart page or at Checkout.
Delivery times vary depending on the stock on hand. Average delivery times are between 7 – 14 days. Please contact us for more accurate delivery times.
Colours in the range:
Standard colours for the majority of tanks on the east coast of Australia is Teal Opaque or Teal Transparent. The standards colours of tanks on the south east coast and southern Australia is Safety Green.
Please note that selecting a different colour may incur additional costs and increase the delivery time.