3400 Litre Active Liquid Water Cartage Tank
3400 Litre Cartage Tank Poly Water
- SG 1.3 – Suitable for water, liquid fertilisers and other chemical products
- Large tank opening for fast, easy filling
- Extra-thick tank structure with a load rating of up to an enormous 1.3:1 specific gravity on all Active Liquid cartage tanks
- Specifically moulded fittings to enable easy mounting to any flat surface….without the need for any frame
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene cartage tank.
- SG 1.3 – Suitable for water, liquid fertilisers and other chemical products. (SG1.6 grade available for Molasses and other heavy liquids)
- Manufactured from specially formulated polyethylene for transport and static applications.
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian elements
- Heavy duty tank without weight penalty
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- 455mm lid, rim and seal assembly
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 2″ poly fitting supplied loose or fitted
- Mounting points integrated into tank
- Spill containment lip surrounds the lid
- Can mount directly to any flat surface
- Our poly complies with AS2070:1999 & AS4766:2066
- Warranty: 15 years pro rata
- Ball baffles
- Steel frame to suit unit
- Stainless Steel lid
- Tank level kit
- Funnel filling system
- 38mm hydrant filler kit
- Mounting pins
- 3″ Brass tank outlet
- Tank if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth).
You can use tanks for:
- Potable (drinking) water delivery
- Dust suppression units
- Liquid fertiliser transport
- Agricultural chemicals transport & mixing
- Water supply for spraying contractors
- Drillers “mud”
- Molasses transport
- And much more….
Capacity (L): 3400 Litres Cartage Tank
Length: 2960 mm
Width: 1450 mm
Height: 1230 mm
Weight: 190 kg
3400 Litre Cartage Tank Warranty: 15 Years
Delivery costs are calculated at the Cart page or at Checkout.
Delivery times vary depending on the stock on hand. Average delivery times are between 7 – 14 days. Please contact us for more accurate delivery times.
Colours in the range:
Standard colours for the majority of tanks on the east coast of Australia is Teal Opaque or Teal Transparent. The standards colours of tanks on the south east coast and southern Australia is Safety Green.
Please note that selecting a different colour may incur additional costs and increase the delivery time.