Fire extinguishers are installed throughout Sydney in personal residences and business premises. You should be aware of the most ideal extinguisher, and invest in it: viewing it as an investment in your future safety. If you want any help identifying which type of fire extinguisher will best suit your needs and budget you can contact us anytime for assistance. We provide a wide range of fire safety services at discount prices. Fire Extinguisher Services for all of NSW. Our fire extinguisher service prices for New South Wales are listed below.
NSW Fire Extinguisher Services
$120 Fire Inspection Special - We will inspect up to 8 items of fire safety equipment. These items can be fire extinguishers, fire blankets, smoke alarms or fire hose reels. For other items check the pricing table below or contact us for a free quote.
Fire Extinguisher Services for NSW
- Fire extinguisher testing
- Fire extinguisher inspections
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Fire extinguisher installations
- Fire extinguisher certificates
- Fire extinguisher refills
- Fire extinguisher pressure test
We provide fire extinguisher services in Sydney and throughout NSW at discount prices. We also provide a wide range of fire protection services and equipment. Please contact us today for a free quote.
Fire Protection Services
- fire protection equipment installation
- fire protection equipment inspections, testing and maintenance
- Annual Fire Safety Statements
- Fire Safety Certificates
- Northern New South Wales
- Tweed Heads, Kingscliff, Cabarita, Byron Bay, Lennox Heads, Ballina
- Coffs Harbour
Fire Extinguisher Services New South Wales
Note: Our minimum service cost is $120.
Annual Fire Safety Statements, Test Record Certificates, New Installation Certificates
- Annual Fire Safety Statements
- Annual Test Record Certificates
- Fire Extinguisher Installation Certificate
Fire Extinguisher Testing
Fire Extinguishers are installed in all types of commercial buildings from offices to warehouses, retail stores, factories as well as in a range of public buildings like schools, hospitals, universities, museums and theatres. They are also required in multi-occupancy residential buildings. All of the fire extinguisher installed in each of these building types need need to be regularly tested and inspected. The fire extinguisher testing, inspection and maintenance regime is specified in the Australia Standard AS 1851 - Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
There are some key points that property owners, business owners, property managers, tenants and the general community should be aware of to ensure they receive the appropriate level of fire extinguisher service including being aware of what is required of them, the fire extinguisher testing company and what they are being charged for. The following guidelines are provided to assist you in receiving the correct fire extinguishers testing.
Fire Extinguisher Testing Guidelines
- All fire extinguishers have to be tested at six monthly intervals. If they don’t have a pressure gauge, they may need to be weighed to check they are still full. Some fire extinguisher types may require additional tasks to be carried out annually. Fire extinguishers need to be emptied, refilled and pressure tested every five years.
- The fire extinguisher tests and times are to be recorded on a label or metal maintenance tag that is attached to the fire extinguisher unit.
- If the visual inspection of the fire extinguisher shows that it is in a serviceable condition then no other work is required. If the gauge indicates that the fire extinguisher is under pressure or the weight is too low the fire extinguisher needs to be refilled and pressure tested or replaced. Any additional work the may be required must be approved by the client before it is carried out. If the fire extinguisher is even partially discharged it must be refilled or replaced.
There are many companies that sell fire extinguishers and offer fire protection services in Sydney. Against that backdrop it can be hard to settle for one company over the others. We stand above the other fire safety businesses by providing fire extinguisher maintenance, fire extinguisher inspections, fire safety certificates, annual fire safety statements and other fire safety services at a fraction of the cost of the major fire safety businesses.
Fire Extinguisher Sales and Services
We sell fire extinguishers and provide fire safety services for each of the following:
- Fire extinguishers for ordinary domestic use
- Fire extinguishers for small business needs
- Fire extinguishers for large office complexes and large scale businesses
- Fire extinguishers for apartment blocks and other large residential buildings
- Fire extinguishers for multi-unit business parks or shopping centers
- Fire extinguishers for educational institutions such as schools and universities
- Fire extinguishers for high risk industrial environments such as factories, warehouse and other storage facilities.
Sydney Fire Extinguisher Certification
If you are the owner of a building in Sydney you must make sure that each fire safety measurement is assessed by a suitably qualified fire safety technician. After the assessment you will have to forward a copy of the Fire Safety Certificate or Annual Fire Safety Statement to the NSW fire brigade and your local council. A copy of the Annual Fire Safety Statement or Fire Safety Certificate must be prominently displayed in the building.
Your Annual Fire Safety Statement and Fire Safety Certificate can only be signed by the owner or his agent and not by the fire safety technician or fire safety inspector.
Annual Fire Safety Statements
Every year the owner of a building or premises must provide the City and Fire and Rescue NSW with an Annual Fire Safety Statement that certifies all the fire-safety measures work properly. This statement must be assessed by a suitably qualified person and be displayed in a prominent position in the building.
Once the annual statement has been completed it must be lodged with the City by either email, fax, post or in person at a Neighbourhood Service Centre, and to Fire and Rescue NSW. For more details you can visit the website of Fire and Rescue NSW. There is no fee for lodging your annual fire safety statement.
An Annual Fire Safety Statement certifies that:
- Each essential fire safety measure in the building has been assessed by a properly qualified person
- Each essential fire safety measure in the building was found to be capable of performing to a standard no less than that to which the measure was originally or subsequently designed and implemented.
- The properly qualified person has assessed all paths of travel to the exits including the exit doors and advised of the status at the time of the inspection. This is done in connection with the NSW Environmental Planning & Assessment Regulations (2000).
When Is Your Annual Fire Safety Statement Due?
You must obtain your Fire Safety Statement annually from the date at which your previous Annual Fire Safety Statement or Fire Safety Certificate was obtained and submitted to your local council in sydney. Annual Fire Safety Statements are issued in response to Building Approvals, Construction Certificates, Complying Development Certificates, Fire Safety Orders or Development Consent.
If your Annual Fire Safety Statement hasn't been submitted to your local council for more than 12 months from the previous Fire Safety Certificate you should submit it as soon as possible to avoid fines and legal action.
Sydney Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Sydney Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
The performance of your fire protection system depends on the quality of your fire safety products as well as the quality of maintenance. Your fire equipment must always be maintained to Australian Standards.
You must have all of your fire equipment tested and serviced at regular intervals to make sure that it will work correctly and will perform at it's maximum efficiency particularly in an emergency.
We provide fire maintenance including inspection, testing, service and maintenance of the following essential services:
- Smoke alarms systems
- Thermal alarm systems
- Fire hydrant and hose reel systems
- Emergency warning and evacuation systems
- Occupant warning systems
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Fixed fire extinguishers
- Fire doors & frames
- Exit & Emergency lighting
Sydney Fire Protection Equipment
We can help you with variety of fire safety equipment installations:
- Heat Detection and Smoke Alarms
- Emergency Warnings & Evacuation
- Special Hazards Solutions including Pre-action Systems, Deluge Systems, Water Spray and Mist Systems, and Gas and Foam Suppression Systems
Fire Safety Equipment Installations are required in many commercial, industrial and public buildings in Sydney to ensure the safety of the occupants in case of a fire or emergency.
More than 30 types of fire safety installations need to be inspected and tested to Australian Standards for Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment. All of your fire safety maintenance records must be produced for an authorised fire safety officer.
Buildings have a critical fire safety system that is referred to as it's special fire services. It includes a number of the building's fire safety installations. These special fire services must be tested and the results have to be recorded in a maintenance certificate. This certificate of maintenance must be sent to the Fire Services Commissioner within every 12 monthly period after this first test.
Sydney Service Areas
- Sydney CBD
- Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Western Sydney
- South Sydney
- North Sydney
New South Wales Service Areas
We provide fire extinguisher services throughout all of NSW. Contact us for a free quote today.
- Central Coast
- Coffs Harbour