Fire extinguishers are installed throughout Sydney in personal residences and business premises. You should be aware of the most ideal extinguisher, and invest in it: viewing it as an investment in your future safety. If you want any help identifying which type of fire extinguisher will best suit your needs and budget you can contact us anytime for assistance. We provide a wide range of fire safety services at discount prices. Fire Extinguisher Services for all of NSW. Our fire extinguisher service prices for New South Wales are listed below.
$120 Fire Inspection Special - We will inspect up to 8 items of fire safety equipment. These items can be fire extinguishers, fire blankets, smoke alarms or fire hose reels. For other items check the pricing table below or contact us for a free quote.
Fire Extinguisher Services for NSW
Fire extinguisher testing
Fire extinguisher inspections
Fire extinguisher maintenance
Fire extinguisher installations
Fire extinguisher certificates
Fire extinguisher refills
Fire extinguisher pressure test
We provide fire extinguisher services in Sydney and throughout NSW at discount prices. We also provide a wide range of fire protection services and equipment. Please contact us today for a free quote.
Fire Protection Services
fire protection equipment installation
fire protection equipment inspections, testing and maintenance
Annual Fire Safety Statements
Fire Safety Certificates
Northern New South Wales
Tweed Heads, Kingscliff, Cabarita, Byron Bay, Lennox Heads, Ballina
Fire Extinguisher Testing
Fire Extinguishers are installed in all types of commercial buildings from offices to warehouses, retail stores, factories as well as in a range of public buildings like schools, hospitals, universities, museums and theatres. They are also required in multi-occupancy residential buildings. All of the fire extinguisher installed in each of these building types need need to be regularly tested and inspected. The fire extinguisher testing, inspection and maintenance regime is specified in the Australia Standard AS 1851 - Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
Fire can have a devastating effect on your business and poses a serious risk to the safety and welfare of your building’s occupants. Fire can cause property loss and damage to your building, business and assets. This can result in significant costs and lengthy downtime while repairs and rebuilding take place. Important data and other difficult to replace items can be destroyed which can have a huge impact on your business. To help facility managers protect against fire, Aegis Safe - the fire protection specialists, offers the following advice:
Conduct a fire safety audit to highlight potential fire risks around your facility. This will help you to determine the fire protection solutions required.
- Hazards will vary depending on the nature of your business or property. This can include electrical equipment, heating or kitchen appliances, combustible waste material and flammable liquids.
- Consulting with a fire protection specialist like Aegis Safe will help to ensure all your hazards are identified and the most appropriate fire protection solution is installed for your premises.
Install adequate fire protection equipment. The fire protection equipment you may need could include fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, emergency lights, fire doors and other passive fire solutions or more advanced fire detection and suppression systems. When deciding on the most suitable fire protection solution, you should consider:
- legislations and standards
- size and type of your building
- materials being handled on your premises
- purpose of your building (e.g.offices, manufacturing, materials storage)
Service and maintain your equipment: It is essential to have a high level of reliability when it comes to fire protection. Your fire protection systems and equipment should always perform to the standards that they were originally designed and installed.
- Regular testing of your systems and equipment can validate the functionality and help to uncover any issues or faults that may cause poor performance.
- The Australian Standard AS 1851-2005 - Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment recommends that your fire protection systems be regularly inspected.
Provide appropriate signage for all your hazards, fire protection equipment and emergency exits.
- You should have clearly marked fire extinguishers and other fire safety equipment.
- Your emergency lights and exits signs should be visible so that in the event of an emergency people can evacuate and be directed to ensure a quick escape.
Training: You should have a confident team that is capable of responding appropriately in the event of a fire. This training is an invaluable investment and can substantially reduce the impact of a crisis.
- Everyone working in your facility should know how to respond in the event of a fire emergency and how to use the fire equipment onsite.
- Fire safety training should be included in your staff induction. Your new employees should be briefed and trained on what to do in the event of a fire.
- You should assign fire wardens. They should be fully trained on their responsibilities, your fire equipment and the emergency warning and communication systems in your premises.
It can seem overwhelming for some building managers to have to deal with mandatory fire audits, having to comply with strict standards and regulatory requirements as well as needing to keep clear and traceable records and reports. This is where Aegis Safe and our team of fire protection specialists can provide you with professional advice which helps take the stress out of maintaining your fire protection systems and will provide you and your management with peace of mind.
If you’d like more information on how Aegis Safe can help protect your facility, please contact us on phone: 1300 859 529, email: [email protected] or visit our website: www.aegissafe.com.au.
Need assistance with your fire protection systems?
You be amazed to see how much you will save by switching to us for your fire protection services?
Contact us today for a free quote!
Your safety and peace of mind is our objective. Aegis Safe has been helping our clients protect their staff and property with our full range of comprehensive fire protection solutions since 2009. We specialise in installing, inspecting, testing, diagnosing and repairing fire protection systems.
Get a Free Quote and Make Sure Your Business is Safe & Compliant Today!
Want to see how much you will save by switching your fire protection services to us? We will beat other quotes by at least 10%