Dilapidation Reports

A qualified and experienced building inspector or structural engineer will conduct an initial inspection prior to works commencing, to record any existing cracks or structural defects. This report can then be used at a later date if a dispute develops about the detrimental effects caused by work on a nearby property.

Leave a Comment